The choice between iPhone X and iPhone SE depends on your needs. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of each product to help you make the best decision:
- Beautiful 5.8-inch OLED screen, higher screen-to-body ratio.
- The dual camera allows portrait photography and 2x optical zoom.
- Supports wireless charging and advanced Face ID facial recognition technology.
- Luxurious design, thin bezel screen.
- The price is higher than the iPhone SE.
- The battery is non-removable, non-replaceable.
- Using the A11 Bionic processor, the performance is lower than the A13 of the iPhone SE
- Top 5 Best Laptops From Asus 2023
- Roku Plus Series QLED 4K TV: A Smart Choice for Budget Buyers
- Asus ProArt PA148CTV Review – Portable Monitor for Creators
- More affordable than the iPhone X.
- The design resembles the iPhone 8, with a 4.7-inch screen, suitable for those who prefer small screen sizes.
- High-quality single camera, supporting portrait photography.
- Using A13 Bionic processor, powerful and energy-saving.
- Supports fast charging.
- The screen doesn’t look as good as the iPhone X’s OLED screen.
- There are no dual cameras and optical zoom.
- Wireless charging is not supported and there is no Face ID facial recognition technology.
So if you want a device with a sleeker and more premium screen, with more features like Face ID and dual cameras, then the iPhone X is the better choice. However, if you want a product that is more reasonably priced and compact, but still has powerful performance, then the iPhone SE will be a more suitable choice.