iPhone 8 is one of the smartphones manufactured and distributed by Apple. It was launched in September 9 alongside the more advanced iPhone X.
5 reasons to buy an iPhone 8 in 2023
Although the iPhone 8 launched a number of years ago, it still has some benefits and is worth buying in 2023:
- Affordable: The price of the iPhone 8 will be much lower than Apple’s latest products. If you’re looking for a phone that meets basic needs at a reasonable price, then the iPhone 8 is a good choice.
- Beautiful and sturdy design: iPhone 8 is designed with a solid metal frame and tempered glass. It has a traditional design with a Home button and Touch ID, and the grip is quite comfortable and beautiful.
- Good camera: The iPhone 8 is equipped with a 12MP single rear camera and a 7MP selfie camera, capable of taking beautiful photos and recording 4K videos. If you’re in need of a phone with good photo and video capabilities, the iPhone 8 could be a good choice.
- Features support fast charging and wireless charging technology: iPhone 8 supports fast charging and wireless charging technology, making it more convenient to use.
- Support for basic apps and features: Although the iPhone 8 is not supported by the latest versions of Apple’s software, it can still meet the needs of basic apps and features such as reading email, surfing the web, calling and texting. If you’re in need of a simple phone for everyday use, the iPhone 8 could be a good choice.
- JBL Quantum 810 Review: A Solid Gaming Headset with Great Sound Quality
- Top 5 Smartphones From Xiaomi 2023
- CORSAIR DARKSTAR Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
5 reasons not to buy an iPhone 8 in 2023
Here are 5 reasons not to buy the iPhone 8 in 2023:
- Old technology: The iPhone 8 was launched in 2017, so it has become quite old compared to Apple’s latest products. It is not supported by the latest software versions and does not have many new features.
- Battery life isn’t good enough: The iPhone 8’s battery isn’t powerful enough to last a long day, especially if you use a lot of apps and play games.
- No 3.5mm headphone port: The iPhone 8 doesn’t have a 3.5mm headphone port, so you’ll have to use wireless headphones or use a Lightning port.
- Low internal storage: The lowest version of the iPhone 8 only has 64GB of internal storage, which may not be enough to store a lot of photos, videos, and apps.
- No Face ID feature: The iPhone 8 doesn’t have a Face ID feature, so you’ll have to use Touch ID to unlock the phone. Touch ID is also not as secure and fast a means of unlocking as Face ID.
Basic parameters of iphone 8
Here are the basic parameters of the iPhone 8:
- Display: Retina HD IPS LCD, size 4.7 inches, resolution 750 x 1334 pixels, pixel density 326 ppi.
- Processor: Apple A11 Bionic.
- RAM memory: 2 GB.
- Internal memory: 64 GB or 256 GB.
- Operating system: iOS 11 (upgradeable to iOS 12).
- Rear camera: 12 MP, f / 1.8 aperture, with support for 4K 60fps video recording.
- Front camera: 7 MP, f / 2.2 aperture, with support for Full HD 30fps video recording.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC (for Apple Pay), 4G LTE-A.
- Battery: 1,821 mAh, supports fast charging and wireless charging.
- Weight: 148 grams.
- Dimensions: 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm.
Above are suggestions on whether to buy an Apple Iphone 8 phone or not, according to your needs, choose the right product for your needs!