Should I buy a genuine or portable phone?
Phone is an indispensable device in our modern life. However, when you want to buy a new phone, you can choose between two options: a genuine phone and a portable phone. So which one should I buy? To answer this question, we need to look at the pros and cons of each.
Genuine phones are phones that are imported or manufactured by reputable phone companies and have genuine warranties. The advantages of genuine phones are:
Guaranteed quality, no hardware or software failures.
– Update to the latest versions of operating systems and applications.
– Technical support and good warranty, can be exchanged or repaired quickly if there is a problem.
Safe for health, does not emit much radiation.
Disadvantages of genuine phones are:
The price is higher than the same type of mobile phone.
– Not many options in terms of models, colors or memory capacity.
– May be locked network or locked iCloud if buying second hand.
- Which brand of refrigerator should be bought that is good and saves electricity
- Is Apple iPhone 12 64GB still worth buying in 2023?
- Greenworks 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Portable phones are phones that are brought back from abroad or imitated by famous phone companies. The advantages of portable phones are:
– Cheaper than genuine phones of the same type.
– There are many choices of models, colors or memory capacity.
– No network lock or iCloud lock.
The disadvantages of portable phones are:
– Quality is not guaranteed, there may be hardware or software errors.
– Unable to update to the latest versions of the operating system and applications.
– Poor technical support and warranty, difficult to exchange or repair if there is a problem.
– Not safe for health, can emit a lot of radiation.
As such, we have looked at the pros and cons of genuine and portable phones. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses, none of which is perfect. Therefore, you should choose the type of phone that suits your needs, budget and preferences. You should also learn carefully about the origin, quality and warranty of the phone before buying to avoid unnecessary risks. Hope this article will help you make the best choice for your new phone.