If you are looking for a powerful and versatile electric pressure washer, you might want to check out the Greenworks 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer. This product is designed to handle medium-duty cleaning tasks such as cars, fences, patios, driveways and more. Here are some of the features and benefits of this pressure washer:
- Top 5 Best CPU Desktop For Gaming 2023
- Quick Review Ipad Gen 10
- Which iPhone X and iPhone SE to buy 2023
- 2000 PSI and 1.2 GPM: This pressure washer delivers a strong water pressure and flow rate that can blast through dirt and grime with ease. It can also handle different cleaning tasks with the included 5 nozzle tips and turbo nozzle.
- 35-foot power cord and 25-foot hose: This pressure washer has a long power cord with an inline GFCI for safety and a long hose that provides greater reach without sacrificing power. You can easily clean large areas without moving the unit too much.
- Dual built-in soap tanks: This pressure washer has two soap tanks that allow you to switch between different detergents for different surfaces. You can also use the soap siphon hose to apply soap directly from the bottle.
- Open-frame design and 10-inch wheels: This pressure washer has an open-frame design that makes it easy to access the hose, cord and nozzles. It also has large wheels that make it easy to transport and maneuver on various terrains.
- PWMA certified and 3-year warranty: This pressure washer is certified by the Pressure Washer Manufacturers Association (PWMA) to ensure quality and performance. It also comes with a 3-year warranty from Greenworks for peace of mind.
Overall, the Greenworks 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer is a great choice for anyone who needs a reliable and powerful electric pressure washer. It has a lot of features that make it easy to use and effective at cleaning various surfaces. You can find it on Amazon for $165.26 or $217.66 depending on the style.